Personally Identifiable Information
While you are using the Site, you may be asked to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can later be used to contact or identify you (Hereinafter: “Personal Information”). This Personal Information may include but is not limited to: your name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, and any other information that the Company may require in accordance with its Terms and Conditions. The Company may request further details according to its sole discretion. It is hereby mentioned that the Company may require different Personal Information and/or other required details and/or documentation from each client on a “case by case” basis.
Non Personally Identifiable Information
While accessing the Site, we gather the following information and details.
- Information that your internet browser sends every time you visit a website or online service (“Log Data”). Log Data may include, but is not limited to, your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, type of browser, the web page you were on before you arrived at the Site and information you search for on the Site and Service.
- Information received from the implementation of Company’s proprietary and/or third parties’ tracking technologies, which are either associated and/or not associated to the Company. The collection of such information may be done so that the Company will be able to monitor your use of the Site, clicks made within it, identify trends and interests of users on the Site, and collect information that the Company may find relevant for its own needs and usages. The information received from the implementation of such tracking technologies may include but shall not be limited to the following: your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, type of browser, browser version, location and time zone, prior keyword searches made, the web page you were on before you arrived at the Site and information you search for on the Site and Service.
- Our Site uses “cookies” to gather information. A cookie is a data file that we send to your computer’s hard disk for record-keeping purposes. We use “session ID cookies” to permit certain features of the Site, to better understand how you interact with the Site and to keep track of web traffic routing on the Site and its aggregate usage. You can order your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to remind you before accepting a cookie from the website you visit. In a situation where you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all features of the Site or all functionality of the Service, in case you will choose to change your browser settings and not accept cookies, you hereby understand and agree that you will not be able to use the full scope of Services offered by our Site.
- Our Site uses Google Analytics, which is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). We use Google Analytics to help us gather data regarding your use of the Site. The information created by the cookie about your visits of the Site (including your IP address) may be passed on to and stored by Google as it sees fit, we assume no responsibility for the information stored by Google and the use which will be made with it.
- We collect the abovementioned information to administer and operate the Site, prevent fraud, defend our legal rights and for the purpose of compliance with regulations regarding the services we provide.
Third Party Sites
How We Use Information
- Aggregate Information and Non-Identifying Information. We may share collected information, including questions and offers created as a result of your use of the Service, that includes non-identifying information and Log Data, with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling, other commercial purposes which we see fit and to provide advertising about other products and services.
- Service Providers. We have the right to hire third party companies and individuals to facilitate the use of the Site, to provide additional services on our behalf and to perform services related to administration of the Site (including, without limitation, maintenance, hosting and database management services, web analytics and administration).
- Business Transfer. We have the right to sell, transfer or otherwise share some and/or all of our assets, including among others your Personal Information and Log Data, in any situation of a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of all or substantially all of our shares or assets, or if by any reason we happen to file for bankruptcy. Furthermore, we have the right to post extra supporting privacy notices with respect to specific services.
Changing or Deleting Your Personal Information
Our users have the right to update, correct, review or delete their Personal Information, if not required to be kept by law or for legitimate business reasons. If you delete and/or omit such information, your account may be deactivated. Furthermore, we have the right to delete any information provided by you or related to you, in accordance with our policies in effect at any time.
We strive to protect your information. We use a variety of measures designed to keep your information safe from unauthorized access and disclosure. Nonetheless, we cannot fully guarantee that your Personal Information or private communications will be protected from unauthorized disclosure or use.
International Processing or Transfer of Information
Your information may be processed, handled or moved outside of your country, state, county or other area where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction.
Affiliates and Partners
The Company may share information with partners, affiliates and associates in order to offer additional similar products and services that meet clients’ needs and which are delivered in a manner that is useful and relevant only where clients have authorized the Company to do so.
Non-Affiliated Third Parties
The Company reserves the right to disclose personal information to third parties where required by Law, regulatory and other government authority. The Company may also disclose information as necessary to credit reporting or collection agencies as reasonably required in order to provide the services to Company and/or its clients. In addition, the Company may engage third parties to help carry out certain internal functions such as account processing, fulfillment, client service, client satisfaction surveys or other data collection activities relevant to its business. Use of the shared information is strictly limited to the performance of the above and is not permitted for any other purpose. All third parties with which the Company shares personal information are required to protect such personal information in accordance with all relevant legislation and in a manner similar to the way the Company protects the same. The Company will not share personal information with third parties which it considers will not provide its clients the required level of protection. In cases where clients have been introduced by a Business Introducer, such Business Introducer may have access to clients’ information. Hence, clients hereby consent to the sharing of information with such Business Introducer.
How to Contact the Company
If you have any general questions about the Services or the information that we collect about you and how we use it, please contact us via email at [email protected]